Economic Development Summit: King Oyanka Features A World’s Renowned Actor
King Nii Ayitey Anumle Oyanka I, of Tunnmaa Royal Dynasty has featured one of the World’s renowned Actors at Economic Development Summit in the United States of America, USA.
Hon. Louis Gossett Jr. a world’s renowned actor who established and inspires Humanity Legacy Award at Atlanta, Georgia on Monday, October 24, 2022.
Another summit expected on Saturday October 29, 2022, at the Blue Marlin Bistro 5495 old National Hwy, South Fulton, Georgia 30349 to harness the Diaspora Current Economic Development, and will be Hosted by the World Media Coalition Jazz Lover’s Television Network.
This unique Economic Development Summit is an International summit which would be streamed live. It is the Phase I WMCJLTV Jazz Lover’s Television Channel Launch on the ROKU Broadcast Platform.
It is considered to be the Sixth African Union Regional Economic Development Initiative which follows a history of Summits under this moniker.
In 2017 the first Summit was held at the New York Headquarters of the African Union assisted by H.E. Former AU Ambassador Tete Antonio.
In 2018 during UN General Assembly Week, Harnessing the Diaspora Economic Current, was held at the UNESCO Association of New York Headquarters with the US-China-Thai NGO.
This Economic Development Summit brings together Diplomats, Business Executives,
Community Activists, Professionals and Lay Persons under one forum of Discussion to implement Economic Development Initiatives to strengthen, coordinate and improve relationships between the Diaspora and Countries on the African Continent.
There are several critical elements to this year’s summit; they include,
• Phase I, launch of WMCJLTV Jazz Lovers Television Channel on ROKU,
• HRM King NII AYITEY ANUMLE OYANKA of the Royal Amazons Warriors of Benin Ga Kingdom and the Anamase Kingdom in Ghana.
Speaking on Traditional Royal Money Creation Mechanism, the ‘Oyanka Coin’ which roots through Ubec-lp Crypto, Digital Assets banking Powerhouse was approved by America Superior Court of Justice.
King Nii Oyanka has to his credit, 10 Billion Euro sitting in the US Capital Bank for investment purposesly for African Development. In addition, he has newly published book titled, “The Leadership Experience and Life of King Oyanka”, registered in the US Library of Congress.
• H.E. Hon. Nakiim Bey, Ambassador at Large International Human Rights Commission
• Hon. Louis Gossett Jr. World Renowned Actor, Establishment of the Hon. Louis Gossett Jr. Inspiring Humanity Legacy Award
• Hon. Rita Dunn, CEO of Tuff Bilt Tractor Company, Addressing the Durability and Practical Implementation of their tractor in Africa to the organization of over 700 African Kingdoms. Some of whom were In Atlanta in August 2022 with tears of Love Pilgrimage to the Americas.
• Hon. Chief Kevin Turner, of New Orleans, Louisiana, representing Indigenous Nations,
• HRH Princess Aladegoroye CEO Nubia Africa TV, Lagos, Nigeria,
• HRH Empress Jerusalem Hafte, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
• H.E. Ambassador Emabir Opolot de Mabior, Uganda.
On Saturday, October 29, 2022 Summit will feature a Tuff Bilt Tractor on display brought along by their company’s representatives to harness the Diaspora Current Economic Development.
To this end, registration forms are available at the door step for interested persons to register.